NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:29 am

It changes every so often...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:20 am

1) I am against humanizing, at least not permanently.

2) Maybe the Devil got fed up by Death letting everyone leave and that's why he's stopping everyone himself now.

3) The Library got burned a little but is fine otherwise, neither Stitchs Tailor shop nor PIs Conveniance shop got damaged by Caliborn, not sure about any other place.

4) Oh, and just puppydog eyes won't be enough to get GPI to do anything, though I'm not saying that there is no way to convince him to do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:25 am

OverlordJ wrote:
1) I am against humanizing, at least not permanently.

2) Maybe the Devil got fed up by Death letting everyone leave and that's why he's stopping everyone himself now.

3) The Library got burned a little but is fine otherwise, neither Stitchs Tailor shop nor PIs Conveniance shop got damaged by Caliborn, not sure about any other place.

4) Oh, and just puppydog eyes won't be enough to get GPI to do anything, though I'm not saying that there is no way to convince him to do stuff.
1) ooh, temporary humanising could be a PLOT POINT!

2) Good plan, smart OJ.

4) GPI has no soul?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:30 am

does GPI have a shadow?

also guys

guys

guys

guys

WE HAVE A PAINT!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 am

I'm not sure if GPI has a soul or not, however, he definitely prefers to not involve himself in what is happening in the world and instead just ogles things. And that means that in order to give him puppydog eyes you'd have to withstand his Lv 99 Disconcerting Ogle and who even knows what that might do. I mean, Lv 48 already gives you LITERALLY laser vision.

But that aside, GPI usually only acts if reality itself is in danger. Like when he repaired the universe in PS canon or when he created it. Or when he got the PIs to repair the Afterlife on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:40 am

Alright, so our options include:

Convincing GPI to act without reality itself being in danger
Convincing GPI that reality IS in danger and the only thing that can fix it is Clubs Deuce returning
Making the above an actual thing that is true
Finding out what the Devil wants and figuring something out with that instead of dealing with GPI

It's possible that the Devil's price for Deuce's return is something we could pull off more easily than the GPI thing. Perhaps we should focus on gaining more information before deciding what to do.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:57 am

Yeah, that's basically it. While GPI won't cost you anything, it will be much harder to convince him to do something. The Devil is much more likely to do something, but he'll have a price and it isn't clear if you'll be willing to pay it.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Well, finding out what the price is can't do any harm, so the Crew is probably going to do that at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Shaula wrote:
Well, finding out what the price is can't do any harm, so the Crew is probably going to do that at some point.
>:D

It's probably just going to be standard soul dealing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Shaula wrote:
>:D

It's probably just going to be standard soul dealing.
ah...

*begins plotting*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:09 pm

still no mindfang?

huh

well maybe she will be on in a short while and i proved myself a psychic
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh wow! You are psychic! Hello!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Haha, welcome Mindfang. Enjoy your stay.

By the way, pretty much everyone has an avatar and signature related to their character, so you might want to do that too.

Also, Slick, stahp stealing my thing
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:17 pm

HEY!

also we should figure out what your quirk would be

c[ making you type in a paint can seems a little ott ]

and Making you caPitalise your P's and M's Might be not what you exPected

and shau gurl i am psychic not a time traveler
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Got it for the profile thing.
Also, I like the P and M idea.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:23 pm

ok cool, just that the last ps we had thought capitalising p and s was stupid so i thought it would be best not to force it on you
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
HEY!

also we should figure out what your quirk would be

c[ making you type in a paint can seems a little ott ]

and Making you caPitalise your P's and M's Might be not what you exPected

and shau gurl i am psychic not a time traveler
W/e, announcing things before they happen is still my thing.

Thief.

Thief of Things.

Bam, new title for you.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:29 pm

really?

you are calling me the thief of things?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Possibly~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:37 pm

ok then i will steal all your things~

(OuO)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:50 pm

I have a question. Since people have been playing as multiple characters, I was wondering if it'd be okay for me to play as maybe NB and MH besides PI, they ARE alternative versions of him after all. I don't think MH would play a big role anyways, though it might be nice if we have more female characters besides Ms. Paint
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:58 pm

hmm

i guess?

i mean we were going with them being separate characters

though i guess you could take them until someone wants to play as nb
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 pm

ANYWAY, I mayor maynot have been neglecting my kicking-people-out duties.

Fortunately, all I missed was one PM to Stitch, which has been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:40 pm

I guess it's about time I figure out where to insert myself, huh? This could be a little tricky.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:44 pm

the image is broken for me

and we have been going with the idea that everyone not being played is in the aftelrife and are let out once they are taken

so show up in the casino maybe?

or maybe have her wander into town?

up to you

also up to you if you go straight in with canon ships or if you ignore them completely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next