NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Okay, Shaula! I'm okay with whatefur idea you have.

Caliborn will be appearing in his soon to be reconstituted Mansion, except this time the Mansion will have a time field around it so only CERTAIN PEOPLE *cough DD cough* can enter

Make your first post and I'll try not to pull any BS moves
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:59 pm

FUCK TIMEZONES

OverlordJ wrote:
Oh yeah, pumkin, how did you find that?
I googled "Pickle Inspector" and found something in the person who drew Midnight Sleuth's style, which lead me to that person's deviantART. Originally it was just like "hey maybe seeing some more of this guy's art will give me closure" but then suddenly DEAD SHUFFLE FUCK YES

Shaula wrote:
I just realised, why is yours the only Final Deal that's actually final? Slick came back from his, DD will come back from his, you... perma-died.

Why?
Here's the thing: Shadowsplosions require a soul in order to be ignited. This presents a problem for blowing up the shadows of objects. That's where Black Ignition comes in. CD uses a piece of his own soul in order to blow up the shadow of an object. Now usually it's only a small piece, but the bigger the object the more soul needed to ignite it. A mansion MADE ENTIRELY OF SHADOWS however was much more shadow than CD's ever had to blow up, so it took his entire soul.

TL;DR: It doesn't NECESSARILY permakill the user, but it can under certain circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Ah, got it.

By the way, if you're bringing in a new CD, and Slick ALREADY brought in his, I feel so left out...

Should I bring in another DD just so I'm not the only one? Would having two of me be too OP?

:mspaORISIT:
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Well I had an idea that the new CD would come from one of the 200 doomed timelines that Caliborn created in timecloning himself. They got a hold of the doll and drew straws to determine who would get to return to the alpha timeline, and CD got lucky. Then Droogs and Slicks and more CDs start showing up because there's 200 of those timelines, but then since they all appeared in the broken down hideout and they have selves alive in this timeline, the extras get crushed by a wall that was still standing. Then the surviving CD starts wearing an orange hat with wings. :notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Well, just make it so that the overuse of your shadow powers is so bad that you are going to die from it (Not right away but eventually) and a second DD would be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Well, just make it so that the overuse of your shadow powers is so bad that you are going to die from it (Not right away but eventually) and a second DD would be fine.
Plus, it could reignite hostilities between the Felt and NN crew! Cuz we're at peace and stuff, and since Nepeta is going to be more like her old self, it would be hard to reignite hostilities without new NN crew members.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:24 pm

But...

I don't wanna kill him off yet.

He's got so much pent-up angst Slick's already managed to cause!

And... yeah, due to Reasons, THIS DD might actually WANT the Felt-Crew hostilities to start up again.

AND I may not have been quite serious.

Oh, and since Pumpkin discovered Dead Shuffle and also his character is the most likely to make the Nightnight reference, we should all keep an eye out for an opportune moment to slip a 'CD: You know what would make a good hat? A pumpkin would make a GREAT hat.' in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 pm

This barely has anything to do with anything, but this image:

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 Tumblr_inline_mlb7qolsY31qz4rgp

made me realize:

H3Y D3T3CT1V3 1S TH1S YOU?

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 QLQ78Wm
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Yes.

Yes it is.

You have discovered all my secrets.

And this is chatter box, if it's related to... pretty much any HS/PS character, AU or otherwise, it's relevant.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:06 pm

WARNING: Crack theory logic inside spoiler

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Would this AU dudes love their adopted children, or at least take them in? Or will they have to be sent to another family?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Pumpkin: YES

Sand: good question.

Also, attention everyone: I did it. It's over. I am now a proper demon slayer.

Good thing, too. I mean, think about it:

Diamonds Droog: Demon Slayer. Silly Hat Exterminator. Ragey Midget Shoosher. Wearer of the Purple Skirt.
Finally, ONE of them can sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Well now DD has to give back the scythe. >:D
Also, still no shadow for Death.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Well birdhat!CD will come from a recently split timeline, so yes, he'd still love Sollux.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:24 pm

We don't have an Aradia yet, or a Boxcars, which leaves Slick and Karkat.

Karkat... wasn't pleased about the change.

Also, hey look, lovely new sig.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Well the Karkat thing is going to have to be figured out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:43 pm

At this point, Karkat has furiously a8sconded. I think a... sixteen-in-human-years-ish troll can handle being alone for a bit.

Also, I found some arts of the Crew and stuff...

SO MANY ARTS (five arts):

Last edited by Shaula on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ARTSSSSSSSSSS)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:09 am

Caliborn is in hell and nobody can say otherwise. I shall do everything in my (admin)power to keep him there.

Oh this is amazing:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 Boardgames_and_tea_by_selanpike-d5ehwjq
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:39 am

Oh my god. You have NO idea how good this f33ls!!!

And I was just kidding Sand. I honestly don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am

Good.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 Im-watching-you-meme
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 am

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 SobwnyR

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 am

I can't see the picture. :/
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 am

Fixed it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:50 am

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 BzT4eMg
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:01 am

Guys, who deleted the Caliborn's Mansion thread? Was about to do a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next