NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:26 am

It was a Ninja post Ninja 
Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:30 am

...???...???...???
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:34 am

If you have any questions MI77, feel free to ask us anything.

I think both quantumToolbox and me would love to answer all of your questions, isn't that so, quantumToolbox?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:38 am

I have been answering, to the extent of what I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:48 am

Well it would be rude to ask you THE ENTIRE HISTOY OF THE NIGHTFELT AND NIGHTNIGHTCREW...
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 am

That wouldn't be rude at all. Let me see what I can do...
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 am

Or
I could do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Should we start with the Nightfall threads?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 am

Story time yay! Well.... whoever posts 1st????
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:56 am

EVENTS THAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE FORUM ACTUALLY STARTED:

For reasons that Havoc can probably explain better then me, Nepeta and Calliope were fighting Caliborn.
Nepeta defeated Caliborn and took away his powers.
The Felt, now without a leader, follow her instead.
The other trolls are being raised by the members of the Nightnight Crew, Team Sleuthfall and Snowman.
Caliborn absorbs/eats a member of the Noble Circle and gains it's powers.

Mind you, I am not 100% certain of the exact order of these events.

(These are of course the things that happened IC, if you want what happened OOC, feel free to ask as well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:57 am

*oohs and awwws*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:00 am

EVENTS THAT HAPPENED ON THE FORUM SINCE IT STARTED:

The Crew was in their Hideout, planning.

The Team was in their offices, stuck.

Not sure what the Felt did during that time.

Then the Crew sort of attacked the office, but it seems they actually wanted to tell us something I guess?

Eridan was there and he got Nightnighted.

People started opening shops in the city.

There were some funny/interesting scenes but nothing TOO important.

Until Caliborn came back.

And shit went down.

EDIT:

Well, the fight with Caliborn was a bit complicated, a lot of stuff got destroyed, too.

Basically he took back his powers from Nepeta, making him more powerful then even LE normally is

Slick sort of became possesed by Yggdrasil, a member of the Noble Circle of the Horrorterrors.

Droog used his shadow magic and Deaths Scythe.

Doc Scratch overclocked his powers.

Sollux and Eridan tried to do stuff but they didn't really do much.

PI was doing quests in the Imaginary realm, which turned out weren't needed in the end.

Anyways, some serious shit went down.

And then Caliborn got killed.

And send to hell.

For (probably) ever.

The end

Any more questions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:14 am

w-w-wow....

what happened to the other rpers?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:18 am

You forgot about Death's Nightnighting. Also Slick A quitting and Slick B joining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 am

You left out the part where CD blew the fuck up and scattered his soul all over Nightnight City.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 am

Which ones?

Some just left ( :( )

Doc currently lost his powers.

Droog is a little burned out and trying to limit the use of his magic (because using it to much given them trouble)

Slick sort of resinged and lives on a farm now.

A different Slick came from another dimension/timeline.

CD exploded his own soul during the fight and Slick and DD are working on getting him back.

PI is currently in a month long coma for a reason that is only slightly related to the fight.

The troll kids are mostly okay, except for Eridan, who is always getting into trouble with a lesser Horrorterror Yggdrasil left behind and Nepeta, who of course no longer has her Time powers.

EDIT: Indeed I did, though I remembered it in this post, does that count?

I also didn't talk about the time where Death got nightnighted, I'm not sure if I should have added that, since it wasn't related to the fight against Caliborn in the end...

EDIT 2: Whoops, didn't even see your post there Sand but I guess I answered it anyways, sort of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:25 am

HHuh..... I guess that about sums it up... I wish sollux or nepeta were here so I could rp.....
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:29 am

Hmm, well, you could go into the town and open a shop if you want to RP a little, though there aren't too many people on right now...
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 am

You can RP in the Skaian Battlefield or the Duel thread if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 am

Ive made a shop :)
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 am

I would respond to the shop thread, but RPwise, im currently in the Outer Rim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 am

Thats fine theres always always.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:41 am

P0sted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 am

So Sandstriker, whatever did happen to those Fish?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 am

I would RP with you MI77, but I was kinda doing a thing with Pip Deal and then nepeta burst in after uH asking me where Sollux was OOC, might I add... So yeah, I'm not going to drop what I was RPing to talk to Nepeta.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next