NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 am

Thank you to everyone. You guys have been nice and very helpful. Even though I just got here youve welcomed me and I feel at home.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am

Death keeps them in a comically large fish tank. When they are eaten, they reappear in the fish tank so their life is on an endless cycle until they are needed. Death has named them all and has trained one to do a little dance (That fish is named Macarana). He tries to feed them fish food but it doesn't work well most of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 am

"Doc Scratch overclocked his powers"

In my head I had been calling it "going nova", but given Scratch's association with clocks I think I actually like this better.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 am

And now EVERYONE is going to the arcade to bother Sollux... He can;t all get to you guys at once. I'm still waiting for Royal to respond. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:03 am

MeaninglessImagination77 wrote:
Thank you to everyone. You guys have been nice and very helpful. Even though I just got here youve welcomed me and I feel at home.
I'm glad we could help and I am even more glad you feel welcome. :D 

sparkingLife wrote:
"Doc Scratch overclocked his powers"

In my head I had been calling it "going nova", but given Scratch's association with clocks I think I actually like this better.
Haha, I'm glad you noticed that. I'm not sure if it counts as a pun or anything but I felt it was a fitting way to say it :) 
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:50 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
And now EVERYONE is going to the arcade to bother Sollux... He can;t all get to you guys at once. I'm still waiting for Royal to respond. >.<
Doc isn't aware Sollux is at the arcade FWIW. He just wandered around until he found something interesting.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:51 am

Anyways, about the Podcast!

^It seems that Sunday appears to be the best time for everyone! I'll try to work out a time that works with all of your timezones^

This is gunna be so perf
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:24 am

Sundays vary a lot for me; my college orchestra/wind ensemble concerts usually fall on Sundays, so it'd have to be pretty late EST-wise or else I'd miss semi-frequently. (But not too late as classes start at 10 Mondays.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 am

aww hell i missed chatting with mi!

maybe i'll see them again later if they get on when i am on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Yes im here
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Double post woot woot!

Hey, how much time has passed in the RP since OJ was knocked out?

Like, two days? Maybe???
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:41 pm

hey mi sorry i only saw this now, i gotta split, wont be back for a longass while
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Double post woot woot!

Hey, how much time has passed in the RP since OJ was knocked out?

Like, two days? Maybe???
Yes, one or two days
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Wow. You actually have 28 days to wait befur you can RP as PI. Wut. HEY! We might get a Gamzee in that time!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Well there is always NB. Also there could be somethings that could.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Sorry I haven't been very active this week.

-The podcast sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to the first instalment.

-Welcome MeaninglessImagination! :D

-I have been diagnosed with a mild form of Asperger's, but that's not really anything special.

Alright let's get to RPing.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
I know he has other options, like his horrorterror and stuff, but still! It sucks that his main RP guy is out of commission for so long!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
I know he has other options, like his horrorterror and stuff, but still! It sucks that his main RP guy is out of commission for so long!
Hehe, indeed though it's an interessting challenge.

But yeah, there are many characters that I can RP as in the main time.

Actually, that reminds me, are we going to do mobster swap or not?

Because we could get both a different CD as well as a different PI that way.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 pm

HEY GUIZ! DID U KNOW? WE HAZ THIS COOL CHAT THING AT BOTTOM OF PAGE! U GUYS SHUD USE! mspa X 10000000

But yeah, if more people could use the chat, it would seriously smooth out the RP
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
Hehe, indeed though it's an interessting challenge.

But yeah, there are many characters that I can RP as in the main time.

Actually, that reminds me, are we going to do mobster swap or not?

Because we could get both a different CD as well as a different PI that way.
I hope we are.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Because I came up with a reason WHY it could happen IC.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Oh? Do tell.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Well, since Slick is working for Yggdrasil and apparently Horrorterrors work outside the limitation of alternate timelines or whatever, the Mobsterswap Team Sleuthfall (How would they be called by the way) or at least their PI could work for Yggsogth.

And Yggsogth just made a deal with Calliope and could try to get some of the people who work for it into this reality. And the Mobsterswap version of the Nightnight Crew could follow them, sort of by accident.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh, yes, that's a good plan

I approve
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:31 pm

They actually don't fully work outside dimensions. Slick had a problem or something apparently when he merged with this universes Yggdrasil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next