NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Wait, really? Hmm, I guess I gotta reread the whole fight with Caliborn again for a bit...
Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 pm

hello mi

and i can not remember saying i had a problem with this version of ygg, i always stated that they were the same across all timelines, at least ygg was

although if i did say that something went wrong put it down to past me being an idiot or something
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes MI77?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Never go to MSPA again if you want to maintain your sanity.

I am afraid that I have already lost mine.

Save yourself! Before it is too late!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:47 pm

It was just cause I wasnt sure if people were even here. Anyway, how are you guys?

OH GOD HUSSIE WHY!?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 pm

i'm good, just got back from a gaming soc, had loads of fun

you?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 pm

I just had to look QQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:50 pm

not good NOT GOOD
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 pm

oh hello batterbitch good to see you again

down with the clown now?

just to tell you guys i saw this a while ago, nothing new for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 pm

the news slick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont know why i called you slick but im not changing it
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 pm

the news being )-(IC is now here?

ok

also the entire reason i am spades slick is because shau kept on misspelling my name as slick

so no worries about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 pm

GO DOWN TO THE NEWS AREA LIKE WHERE IT HAS THE NEW MERCHANDISE!!!!
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Calm down, Karkat. :P
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 pm

well shit

we got a gigapause
that is like, what, pausex10^12 or something?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm

more of infinity x 10^12
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm

See???????? Nobody listens to me and then we all go crazy!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 pm

sorry paint i totally missed your post

speaking of posts do you want to post in the city centre?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah. Yeah sure. That should take my mind off things.

Sorry, I just had one of those classic conversations with my reflection.

And I still am not crying or anything.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Im just going to link this here
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 pm

*platonically paps mindfang*

hey now we all feel your pain

well i do not feel as much pain because i have enough stuff to distract me from the pause
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Haha! Yeah I watched that right after hurricane Sandy. A friend of mine's house was badly damaged and we had a good laugh over this.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm rather calm about it but to be honest, I just can't believe it...

Maybe if I give it a little time...
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

G-gi-gigiga pause?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On the bright side, Hussie seems to be hinting that Namco High will be coming out next month, unless there's ANOTHER project unrelated to MSPA or the Homestuck game that not everybody knows about yet.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:21 pm

what is namco high?

i have never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next