NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread

Go down 
+9
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
tekkenfreak4
Metafiction
Ralte
royalPawn
Sandstriker
JakeMorph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm up for that. Saturdays I usually finish Pathfinder with my flatmates at 5 PM and I do nothing on Sunday.
So I'm free from 5 PM GMT Saturday until 2 AM GMT on Monday.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 pm

ralte what time zone is that in?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:35 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
ralte what time zone is that in?

Germany.
This one:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/germany/berlin
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:59 pm

ah GMT+1 cl cl
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Boop.

EDIT: Nevevermind I screwed it up, now it only lists my hours as possible options XD
Give me a second to fix this.

You should be able to see the results here.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:20 pm

uhhh, how does this work for time zones?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Is that for your time as GMT or how does it work?

EDIT: Ninja'd by Shaula, the most najna Ninja that exists.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Everything is in GMT.
Looking again there actually is an option for timezones, so maybe I should've turned that on. :I
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 pm

so is this just for this week or a template for every week?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:17 pm

This is only for this session (pre-session?). (Technically it lists more than a week but w/e)

I don't think a weekly template would work very well since we can't really predict all our appointments and stuff two or more weeks ahead.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:25 pm

A weekly plan will need to be made eventually, but yeah, everyonce in a while, someone will not be able to join and that's okay as long as you'll let us know before the session. We are playing online and I don't want to wait an hour for someone who doesn't show up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:36 pm

yeh i know that feeling, i was just forced to play a two man game cause two of our players had to do stuffs and our dm really wanted to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:53 am

WTH Ralte?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:13 am

What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:21 am

Look at the When Is Good table.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:09 pm

dude all he did was say what times good for him, admittedly that's only three hours the entire period but still

its not his fault that he cant make any other days
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Well that's...inconvenient. I guess that leaves us with a four options.

1) We can wait until everyone is available. (Not a fan of this option.)
2) We do it between 2 and 5 tomorrow, and Mather will miss out.
3) We do it between 6 and 10 tomorrow, and Ralte will miss out. (Or from 8 to 10 during the week, I'm not sure how much time we need.)
4) We do it between 2 and 10 tomorrow, so both Mather and Ralte can talk with the rest of us, just not at the same time. ('Between 2 and 10' doesn't have to mean 'from 2 to 10' since 8 hours might be a bit much. (Tho I'm fine with it.) )

We kind have to decide on this, like, now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:06 pm

i normally do six hour sessions in my game

and hopefully ralte just forgot to put times in for next week?

i sent a pm on mspaf asking him about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:14 pm

The timeslot I've set as busy tomorrow is quite literally the only slot I've set that isn't related to university. It's when I play Pathfinder with my flatmates and everything else is lectures, five hours of sleep before lectures and society activities.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Okay, I'm testing some stuff in roll20 again (feel free to join if you want, but it's nothing important right now) LINK in case you want to join.

Also, I PMed Ralte on MSPA, too, since he and me have been PMing eachother there for quite a while now. It seems the "best time" would probably be Tomorrow. If Ralte really can't at any slightly later time, we will do it from about 15 GMT to 20 GMT. If Ralte can somehow find time to stay for a bit longer, we might be able to do it later. But right now the plan is 14th March 15:00-20:00 GMT. I know that Mather won't be able to be there at the beginning, but I will keep you in mind and remind everybody else to do the same. If anyone wants to be there earlier or stay untill later, feel free, I'll try to keep the session open as much as I can. If I get a reply from Ralte quickly and the time changes, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Turns out my flatmates have a lot of work in soon anyways (they literally told me a few seconds ago), so now I've got all of this Saturday free as well.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:30 pm

thats great to here man, so we still starting at 1500 yeah?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Well, yeah, in this case we'll start 15 GMT and if we finish earlier, so be it
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:46 pm

cl cl
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Sorry about my timetable.
I was in a hurry as I wrote those appointments and didn't think it really through. I think I can spend more time if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next