NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Dat laugh...

Oh yes

Good voice

Best PI

((I AM NOT ADORABLE tho

grr))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 pm

…Ah. I see. That is…quite a lot actually, but I think I followed all that okay. Any suggestions for where to start AD at? (I'm sorry for being so high-maintenance, by the way…I'll get better, I promise.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

It's perfectly fine. You could show up at the offices, I suppose, that seems like a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:12 am

Also, Sollux quit the crew during the aftermath and is currently residing in his arcade. Also Vriska is with him. Not in a shipping way. Yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:23 am

As always, you'll find the main objective of every troll character is to have someone with them. In a shipping way.
By way of logic I guess that means the main objective of Slick is to not have to look at trolls kissing. In a shipping way. But that's all down to speculation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 am

GUYS QUICK

HAVE MAKEOUTS IN FRONT OF HIM

oh wait fuck you probly value your lives NEVERMIND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Shaula wrote:
GUYS QUICK

meh with the job im doin for death im practically immortal

WWHO VVOLUNTEERS

Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:38 pm

TAVROS BROUGHT IT UP HE CAN DO IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Shaula wrote:
GUYS QUICK

meh with the job im doin for death im practically immortal

WWHO VVOLUNTEERS

WE ARENT PAYING YOU FOR MAKING EYEBROWS GO UP AND DOWN. GET BACK TO WORK.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:24 pm

I was not aware that you were paying him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:41 pm

i dont havve a deal wwith YOU asshole

(Also I think I'm being paid in 'time not spending in hell'.)

Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm

That's not payment, payment is when you GET something, not when you LOSE something shitty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Shaula wrote:
That's not payment, payment is when you GET something, not when you LOSE something shitty.
He GAINS time in the opposite dimension on his final journey

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes, exactly.
Hopefully once my task is done I'll have gained enough time to climb out of the red and ascend towards more favorable hues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Alright, he's getting paid. Damn your human logic, I've been bested. There, Pawn, now we're even.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 pm

That was troll and deity logic, but alright.
High-fives for everyone!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:12 am

Oh good
I missed out on having to do the thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:16 pm

hey its alright tavv im still avvailable
i knoww im wway outa your league but theres nothin wwrong wwith a little ambition

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 pm

i feel like i'm obligAteD to speAk up here somehow, but i Don't know why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm

I feel like I'm obligated to post a reaction pic.

There we go.

(Yes, the rare and elusive non-DD reaction. Enjoy.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 am

i, uHH, dON'T REALLY LIKE FISH, sORRY,,
aLSO i DON'T, rEALLY KNOW WHAT AMBITION IS,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 am

Nyeh another double post but I also thought I'd show you guys this 'cause it's semi-related to the topic

Basically just the Jacks of the Homestuck playing card deck I'm working on so far. Clubs Deuce isn't quite finished and once I've done him then Snowman, Calliope, )(IC and the B1 Black Queen are going in the cards below them*, in that order.
*and by that I mean the cards below them on the sheet, which are the Queens, if anyone got confused };D

Last edited by JakeMorph on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:06 am

I would have thought that those people would have been queens

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 am

They are?
The top row of cards are Jacks, and underneath them go the Queens?
I started at Aces and went up* if that's what's confusing you.
*working down from Aces would be a better way to word it, actually }:P

Last edited by JakeMorph on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 am

That…is awesome.

There are not enough words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next