NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Dat laugh...

Oh yes

Good voice

Best PI

((I AM NOT ADORABLE tho

grr))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 pm

…Ah. I see. That is…quite a lot actually, but I think I followed all that okay. Any suggestions for where to start AD at? (I'm sorry for being so high-maintenance, by the way…I'll get better, I promise.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

It's perfectly fine. You could show up at the offices, I suppose, that seems like a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:12 am

Also, Sollux quit the crew during the aftermath and is currently residing in his arcade. Also Vriska is with him. Not in a shipping way. Yet.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:23 am

As always, you'll find the main objective of every troll character is to have someone with them. In a shipping way.
By way of logic I guess that means the main objective of Slick is to not have to look at trolls kissing. In a shipping way. But that's all down to speculation.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 am

GUYS QUICK

HAVE MAKEOUTS IN FRONT OF HIM

oh wait fuck you probly value your lives NEVERMIND
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Shaula wrote:
GUYS QUICK

meh with the job im doin for death im practically immortal

WWHO VVOLUNTEERS

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 SG9qMrxvtVMKDQbGX1njGfdxrv_HCs0BC8MzSY_ttS24SPAIZSohua_-fusIJ_xBb1nBjFz9y25ayPyNvDmo1INi1MKVt0WT_vhnSRr3eqVo12PiYgh-yAj0lg
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:38 pm

TAVROS BROUGHT IT UP HE CAN DO IT
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Shaula wrote:
GUYS QUICK

meh with the job im doin for death im practically immortal

WWHO VVOLUNTEERS

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 SG9qMrxvtVMKDQbGX1njGfdxrv_HCs0BC8MzSY_ttS24SPAIZSohua_-fusIJ_xBb1nBjFz9y25ayPyNvDmo1INi1MKVt0WT_vhnSRr3eqVo12PiYgh-yAj0lg
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 Fork
WE ARENT PAYING YOU FOR MAKING EYEBROWS GO UP AND DOWN. GET BACK TO WORK.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:24 pm

I was not aware that you were paying him.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:41 pm

i dont havve a deal wwith YOU asshole

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 1yeKl_P1Ggw08khbMh2HxpifejF5SMdHrCawcP4BqiVcQu2SJCaZf6DZLDDZ-7C99fq_71jTWurM63OH8Wv7Y4psQbXHMEwpKXkjL6XQPYUgrbtpH_GHAI6rsg

(Also I think I'm being paid in 'time not spending in hell'.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm

That's not payment, payment is when you GET something, not when you LOSE something shitty.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Shaula wrote:
That's not payment, payment is when you GET something, not when you LOSE something shitty.
He GAINS time in the opposite dimension on his final journey
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes, exactly.
Hopefully once my task is done I'll have gained enough time to climb out of the red and ascend towards more favorable hues.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Alright, he's getting paid. Damn your human logic, I've been bested. There, Pawn, now we're even.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 pm

That was troll and deity logic, but alright.
High-fives for everyone!
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:12 am

Oh good
I missed out on having to do the thing
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:16 pm

hey its alright tavv im still avvailable
i knoww im wway outa your league but theres nothin wwrong wwith a little ambition
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 pm

i feel like i'm obligAteD to speAk up here somehow, but i Don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm

I feel like I'm obligated to post a reaction pic.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 Tumblr_m5u3n4KYvW1qijkqu

There we go.

(Yes, the rare and elusive non-DD reaction. Enjoy.)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 am

i, uHH, dON'T REALLY LIKE FISH, sORRY,,
aLSO i DON'T, rEALLY KNOW WHAT AMBITION IS,,
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 am

Nyeh another double post but I also thought I'd show you guys this 'cause it's semi-related to the topic
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 PreviewJ-Q_zpsb3161776
Basically just the Jacks of the Homestuck playing card deck I'm working on so far. Clubs Deuce isn't quite finished and once I've done him then Snowman, Calliope, )(IC and the B1 Black Queen are going in the cards below them*, in that order.
*and by that I mean the cards below them on the sheet, which are the Queens, if anyone got confused };D

Last edited by JakeMorph on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:06 am

I would have thought that those people would have been queens
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 am

They are?
The top row of cards are Jacks, and underneath them go the Queens?
I started at Aces and went up* if that's what's confusing you.
*working down from Aces would be a better way to word it, actually }:P

Last edited by JakeMorph on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 am

That…is awesome.

There are not enough words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next