NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 am

Yeah, I get that feeling, too, Silck...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:54 pm

hey pawn could you post in the hospital? i cant because mine was the last post

maybe just say something about how weak i look or something?

that way we can move things along now im not taking commands
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Eh, worth a shot, right? And I don't think Clover would be so scared. I mean, when he had a gun pointed at him he knew his luck would save his ass, remember?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
hey pawn could you post in the hospital? i cant because mine was the last post

maybe just say something about how weak i look or something?

that way we can move things along now im not taking commands

On it.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Shaula wrote:
Eh, worth a shot, right? And I don't think Clover would be so scared. I mean, when he had a gun pointed at him he knew his luck would save his ass, remember?
Yeah. But maybe stabbing is different. Or maybe when you try to stab him the knife slips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Don't forget the duality glitch. It conveniently reverts to card form when he tries to stab, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Most likely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:26 pm

That awkward moment when I'm giving the Felt ideas

I mean yeah I'm also Itchy now but i'm a Crewmember at heart
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 am

We're all Crew in the Chatterbox thread.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:48 am

I'm not part of the crew. I fuggin split.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 am

Who're you? mspa
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 am

Do we even have a crew
I know we have a Droog
But a crew? Probably a bit of a stretch
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 am

you cant escape the crew man

you cant escape the creeeeeeeew
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:19 pm

We have a Droog, two Slicks but one doesn't actually do the stabby thing anymore, and Deuce and Boxcars are inactive as fuck.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

I'm crew when under the influence of shadowbullshit. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 pm

well you WERE crew

you're kinda-crew-ish
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Hey OJ, looks like Flarequest is gonna start up in the next couple of days, you still wanna "DM" that?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Speaking of DMing, we should probably agree on a date to check up on everyone's DnD characters cause otherwise jack shit is gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:11 pm

I am totally up for DMing, but not this weekend.

Also, pawn, you and jake are the only ones where I don't have a character sheet to link to in the OP as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Oh, OJ, I just noticed, in your sig, it should be than, not then.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:31 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I am totally up for DMing, but not this weekend.

Also, pawn, you and jake are the only ones where I don't have a character sheet to link to in the OP as far as I know.

OH.

I should probably get on that then. o_o'
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:08 am

Meanwhile, I have discovered that in Lucidstuck there is an outside.
Aaaaaaaand I really need to get something done on my DnD sheet don't I

DnD
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:44 am

JakeMorph wrote:

DnD

Haha that's perfect.

DuD
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Shaula wrote:
Oh, OJ, I just noticed, in your sig, it should be than, not then.

Oh, I'll fix that in a sec, thanks for the hint.

royalPawn wrote:
OH.

I should probably get on that then. o_o'

JakeMorph wrote:

Don't worry you two, there is no need to rush it.

After all, the longer you're not read the longer I have time to flesh out the world you'll all play in.

royalPawn wrote:
JakeMorph wrote:
DnD

Haha that's perfect.

DuD

Oh! Nice catch! DoD
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:29 am

D~D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next