NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:06 pm

yeah its just ive been contacted by someone worried about havocs op soul

i was explaining why im allowing her to be op, because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE

any other attempts at unexplained opness will be faced with questioning and possible refusal if a good enough explanation is not given

this goes for ANYONE not just havoc, it just happened that shes the culprit at this certain time
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:26 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
any other attempts at unexplained opness will be faced with questioning and possible refusal if a good enough explanation is not given

I guess that means I can't bring in my rainbow-blooded fantroll with mind control, telekinesis, and levitation, then...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 pm

I found Problem Sleuth: The TV Show, everyone watch it
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:50 pm

I can confirm that the above is indeed Problem Sleuth: The TV Show.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:38 pm

I can't seem to watch it on my phone but I think I heard of that show before
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Slapstick humor ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:48 am

The gag with the wigs was too much.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 am

The entire point of Police Squad! was to be as absurd as possible . . .

Computer update: issues persist . . . I don't wanna have to pay for a repair!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:36 pm

you might have to pay for repairs
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 pm

I know . . . I just don't want to!
My funds are rather limited at the moment . . .
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 pm

ah hell thats the worst
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Neska wrote:
Computer update: my netbook got it's vowels back, but at least half the letters in the top row have number buddies so it's really frustrating to type on . . .
Plan: if it hasn't recovered by Monday, I'll take it in to have it looked at.
In the meantime: forum stuff on desktop!

You can always get a USB keyboard and plug it in as a replacement to the one on the Netbook.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

thats actually a good idea
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:00 pm

The "actually" in there makes it seem like Tekken doesn't often have good ideas and that cracks me up for some reason

*is home sick and taking drugs for said sickness*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Okay, I watched the first five episodes of Police Squad and it IS GREAT!
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Also, yes Life, I am, though I won't be able to do it today, is tomorrow okay for you?

again, I have finals stuff coming up over the next week or so, could probably put some time into it Tuesday though

everyone's at the secret place, Doc or Clover will stumble upon the

BTW my thoughts were that Doc might have some limited vision returned to him while inside since the flare was close (maybe the power is leaking?)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Alright, though I have some questions:

How "technical" do you want to do it, just RPing or some actual system?

How "strong" are you right now?

Do you have any special wishes for the dungeon or enemies?
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Sorry to interrupt here, but I don't want to waste my 100th post like I did on MSPAF, so I'm taking care of it now before I botch it again. *ahem*

I just wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU for welcoming me into the group so willingly. Just four months ago I was some random jackass who wanted to RP as Ace Dick, but now, I'm some random jackass who's been RPing as Ace Dick and Kanaya--and gained a few friends along the way. I really appreciate you guys, and thanks for having me. Here's to my next couple hundred posts being significantly less shitty. *raises imaginary glass filled with Pepsi*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Awwwwwww, we all love you too :D
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm

i agree with oj its good to have you aboard
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:26 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY META!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ignore me I'm medicated)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Well that was the best 100th post speech I've ever heard read. Cheers! *Chugs fakey fake glass of ice-tea*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:41 pm

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY META!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ignore me I'm medicated)

I'm not and I agree with this

Viva la Meta
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

VIVA LA METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *opens 5 million champagnes*
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:47 pm

VIVA LA ME

*suddenly realizes neither he nor TBB is old enough to drink in the US*

Welp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next