NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Metafiction wrote:
VIVA LA ME

*suddenly realizes neither he nor TBB is old enough to drink in the US*

Welp.

shhhhhhshhhhhh only partying now

(is it possible to get high off Nyquil or am I just my usual amount of crazy)
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 pm

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
shhhhhhshhhhhh only partying now

(is it possible to get high off Nyquil or am I just my usual amount of crazy)

Yes. To all parts of that post. vrismspa
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 pm

hey dont worry guys im teetotal i get round it by drinking fey draught

non alcoholic but gives all the fuzzy drunk feeling without any impairments in mind or body
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

I sometimes try a sip of alcoholic stuff when 1) my parents are there and b) it's okay with them because fuk da poleece Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 771248049

(Well I'm certainly high on something)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm

im pretty sure the drinking age for at home under parental supervision is five? i mean thats what it is in england

((yes and its brilliant xD))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:11 pm

I think it's a flat 21 here, but don't quote me on that. I'm probably way off.

Man, I don't even know what America's deal is. It's like we're the most conservative country on the fucking planet that isn't a dictatorship or...whatever the fuck China is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Metafiction wrote:

Man, I don't even know what America's deal is. It's like we're the most conservative country on the fucking planet that isn't a dictatorship or...whatever the fuck China is supposed to be.

It's 21. But hey, you can always drink in your own home mspa

No but don't. Especially not rum. Rum is the worst when it's straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:32 pm

ok so since it looks like we'll be needing slick a and both ms paint and matchsticks are both not here im gonna need to time skip to slick being perfectly ok with a working arm now

everyone ok with me doing that?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm down with it. Or maybe you could RP FOR Matchsticks and Ms. Paint? It's worth a shot and you can always retcon it out if it looks horrible!
Again, I'm down with the time skip, just a suggestion for continuity
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:35 pm

im not even attempting taking on that many extra characters

in terms of ms paint

i could just put it down to her suddenly disappearing to explain her not being there anymore
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:07 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Alright, though I have some questions:

How "technical" do you want to do it, just RPing or some actual system?

How "strong" are you right now?

Do you have any special wishes for the dungeon or enemies?

Technical: Let's just RP it out. If a need for randomness arises just pick a die and roll a check against some arbitrary number. IDK.

Strong: Doc doesn't have any of his First Guardian powers. He's still insanely durable as demonstrated by that time Slick beat him repeatedly with a horse hitcher in canon, and still also pretty strong (though not crazily so anymore), and armed with his trusty broomkind. Dice (alt-timeline Die) and Clover are with him; I'll defer to their players regarding their abilities. He's still got the fuzzy memory thing going on, though it's wearing off with time. He's normally blind, but I imagine that inside the dungeon the power of the flare is leaking a little bit, which means that the walls/floors/ceiling/columns/etc. glow green to him (and everything else looks like a silhouette).

Dungeon itself: Well, the flare needs an excuse to be there. Maybe there's a small rift to the Furthest Ring, out of which it tumbled? Which could mean that the dungeon used to be inhabited by a horrorterror cult? Doesn't have to be, I'm just spitballing ideas here.

Dungeon enemies: I was thinking mostly just Sburb-monster type stuff. Some of the closer-to-the-flare ones might have nerfed First Guardian qualities, a la uranium imps. Again, flare leakage. If you go with the horrorterror cult thing, maybe there's a horrorterror there, but I think it'd be more of an environmental hazard than a typical dungeon monster.

tl;dr Doc's got no supernatural powers, still tanky/strong and has his broom. Flare's power is slowly leaking, affecting the environment. Everything else is speculation on my end.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Metafiction wrote:

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 Independence-Day-united-states-of-america-23406746-1920-1200
'MERICA!
LAND OF THE FREE!

(Unless we dislike your version of freedom, then it's illegal)

Last edited by Sandstriker on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 am

Sandstriker wrote:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 Independence-Day-united-states-of-america-23406746-1920-1200
'MERICA!
LAND OF THE FREE!

Relevant:

Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:30 am

Sandstriker wrote:
'MERICA!
LAND OF THE FREE!

*eagle screeching in the distance*

I think you're missing something though...

Spoiler:

There. Much better.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:53 am

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
'MERICA!
LAND OF THE FREE!

*eagle screeching in the distance*

I think you're missing something though...

Spoiler:

There. Much better.
MUCH better. Both of those things make everything better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Neska wrote:
Computer update: my netbook got it's vowels back, but at least half the letters in the top row have number buddies so it's really frustrating to type on . . .
Plan: if it hasn't recovered by Monday, I'll take it in to have it looked at.
In the meantime: forum stuff on desktop!

You can always get a USB keyboard and plug it in as a replacement to the one on the Netbook.

Certainly possible, depending on which costs more . . .

Computer update: still has issues, haven't taken it in yet . . . contemplating utilizing the vacuum on the keyboard in the hopes the it's just dust or something on the connections in a last-ditch effort to avoid paying for repairs . . .

Edit:
Extenuating circumstances for late posts: the power went out here for a couple of hours, delaying all my online activity, and I ended up drinking an entire bottle of Riesling with dinner (damn you delicious nibbly cold-supper consisting of carrot, apple, summer sausage, asiago cheese, and roasted redpepper hummus that simply demanded I drink that entire bottle of lovely wine!) . . . just just be glad I sobered up before posting!
(oh, and the reason I can afford to eat and drink the way I do but hesitate to pay for computer repairs? foodstamps and Papa's wine cellar! woohoo!)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 am

wow thats some impressive food there

and a wine cellar?

dayum gurl thats impressive!
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:20 am

So um... The Ice Cream Trial Rumpus Party continues...

I may be having a little too much fun.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:23 am

trust me bb, not as much fun as i am having watching

i so want to bring WW in on this but i dont think i can escape the hospital without oj's character noticing
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am

I say cellar, but it's really a giant fridge, a small fridge, and a closet . . . but the contents amount to a wine cellar! Just stored funny 'cause the house only has the one floor . . .

Yep!
I'm poor as shit, but I eat and drink with the best of 'em!

Bookworm, Karkat has already arrived!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 am

thats still pretty cool

and hell youre doing better than me, all ive got is a single room

yay uni halls
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:29 am

They gave us minifridges the year I was in the dorms . . .
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 pm

nope, although ive managed to gain the rather lucrative catered hall which is fun
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

They had to ditch the fridges after I left the dorms though, 'cause of budget issues.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

ah blimey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next