NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

How do I do horns with this.

(DnD) no

\DnD/ no

4DnD4 no

?DnD? no

1DnD1 fuckin

NDnDN no

!DnD! what

(*fifty -two attempts later*)

^DnD^ THE FUCK AM I DOIN

Last edited by silckenSoul on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed for reasons of cards)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 pm

ĎnĎ
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 pm

∂n∂
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 am

I think NDnDN actually looked pretty good for Eridan horns

'--DuD--'
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:22 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
I think NDnDN actually looked pretty good for Eridan horns

'--DuD--'

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm

So an orchestra I play in is doing Carmina Burana next concert, so I feel like I have to read [Fortuna] because now O Fortuna keeps getting stuck in my head every time I pass it on the way to Lucidstuck...

EDIT:

Order of the Stick AND Homestuck on hiatus? Now what page am I supposed to frantically refresh when I get bored?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 am

try reading ggar, lfg, lighter than heir, the artist is dead, gunnerkrigg court, girl genius, avas demon, olympus overdrive, archipelago comics or any of the other comics me and shau read im sure ive forgotten a couple
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Quote :
Order of the Stick AND Homestuck on hiatus? Now what page am I supposed to frantically refresh when I get bored?
Wait what? *checks* GDI

Quote :
ggar, lfg, lighter than heir, the artist is dead, gunnerkrigg court, girl genius, avas demon, olympus overdrive, archipelago comics or any of the other comics me and shau read im sure ive forgotten a couple

Other good ones include Goblins, Gaia, Wake The Sleepers, The Meek (Which is unfortunately dead but definitely worth a read), Everblue, Solstoria, and I'm sure you know Cucumber Quest and Paranatural.
(And a few dozen others that are also awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Yeah, The Meek is epic. Also, GGAR=Go Get A Roomie, and LFG=Looking For Group.

There's also I Want You To Feel The Pressure.

Oh, and The Meek and Go Get A Roomie have nekkid people, in case you'd rather avoid that sort of thing.

Edit: Oh, and I'm not up to date on that yet, but there's also Skin Deep. That's a good one too.

And it has a Jim. A Jim with green hair, if that sweetens the deal for anyone.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:14 pm

I am already reading most of them and some others.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

it was more pointed at life then you oj you didnt express displeasure at oots haitus
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 pm

I know, I didn't mean to make it sound like that.

I just meant to say that it seems we are all reading rather similar webcomics.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Speaking of webcomics, anyone else here read xkcd? It's a bit out there and ubergeeky at times, but it's usually spot-on in terms of social commentary.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 pm

yeah i read it its pretty epic, i love their 'what if's
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 pm

My reading list is currently xkcd, girl genius, gunnerkrigg court, captain snes (it barely updates but I'm in the habit of checking it anyway), and dr mcninja on MWF; darths and droids on STR; Order of the Stick basically constantly (and Homestuck would be, but it's basically over now so meh); whenever I think to check them: Erfworld, Megatokyo, and maybe others I've just forgotten about; and of course the fan-comics/fanventures we all know and love. ([Fortuna] turned out to be really good by the way. Y'all should read if you aren't already.)

I've also read 8-bit theater, which is complete ofc.

Olympus Overdrive was okay. A friend recommended it to me a couple months ago but I haven't been keeping up with it.

Unfortunately I'm not overly into nekkid people. (... To the Out of Context thread!)

I'll google some of those next time I get bored, but I just bought F-Zero GX on Amazon and it should come in any day now so I might forget.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 pm

its not much nekkid people in ggar

just above hip female nudity and its never really pushed as a thing

although the main character is a nymph until lt shows up and there are dom/sub twins in there ((to other people obviously)) and they often cross dress as each other which is brilliant xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 am

Ok, I got aPM that I had to be here, what do ya need?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:31 am

we needed you ages ago to help doc with finding his flare, you know, like you agreed to do before christmas?

no longer necessary we've had to modifiy our plans now doze, alt!die and someone else is helping doc
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:42 am

Scales, we basically need you all the time.

Maybe you should consider officially leaving the RP if you never visit anyways.

Also, Silck, I think you mean Clover, not Doze
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 am

yeah sorry i mean clover not doze, that was the other person i was forgetting i think (^^")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:18 am

Godammit me not noticing anything.
I suppose I should leave, considering my forgetfullness.
Adious, everyone!
*Walks through bluish gray door in the back of the thread.*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 am

cya scales, its been fun whilst it lasted
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Now, if it's only forgetfulness, that's excusable but still, unless real life is stopping you, everyone should check the forum every few days at least.

Also, we need to talk about Mindfang.

It's been more then a week since the last visit and more then two week since her last post.

Does anyone have a good way to contact her? If not then we should consider freeing Vrisa and Ms Paint up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:30 pm

i agree i think we should free them up

i can write her a pm but i have no idea how much she checks there i  rarely go on mspaf anymore
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Quick question. Would scofflaw have the ring of keys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next