NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 am

no idea
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

So.... Should I just go with yes?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Well, I see no reason why he shouldn't have a weapon and I see no reason why that weapon shouldn't be PSs classic ring of keys.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Alright then!
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Mindfang has been away for longer periods of time than this, though
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah but some people where complaining about her being away for so long, so...

We should AT LEAST contact her.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 pm

i have contacted her before the weekend

waiting on a reply
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 pm

In unrelated news, just started watching Buffy.

I now have a completely different headcanon Lil Cal voice.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

oh?

do share
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 pm

I would like to suggest a theory in which Mobsterswap!Death sucks at board games.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

HAH good idea
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Well, we see Life (Aka mobsterswap!Death) suffle a deck of cards when he's staring to play, so I guess that works as a theory
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:53 am

silckenSoul wrote:
oh?

do share

There's an episode in the first season with a ventriloquist's puppet. It's on Netflix, but if you don't have that it's an old enough series to be floating around in probably-easily-findable locations on the 'net.

Like this one! (Messed with the link, it should take you to the right part, with about thirty seconds of context. Don't mind the crappy recording quality, I only looked for like ten seconds.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgc-CQPEZBA&t=253
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm

ah thanks life

and ok why is mobsterswap!AD not called angry delinquent and why is he acting like he is? he should be acting like a nefarious version of ace dick, which he isnt acting like at all

and meta why did you take control of pi like that? we dont do that we only control our own characters

if you and oj agreed that things went down that way then oj still needs to post that
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:26 pm

NOTICE: I'm going on a one-week school trip to Italy this Thursday, so unless there's free Wi-Fi in the hotel(s) I probably won't be on much.

I guess the timing's pretty good since Eridan's about to run off again.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:28 pm

thanks for the warning pawn we'll make sure not to do anything that needs eridan
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:50 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
and ok why is mobsterswap!AD not called angry delinquent and why is he acting like he is? he should be acting like a nefarious version of ace dick, which he isnt acting like at all

and meta why did you take control of pi like that? we dont do that we only control our own characters

if you and oj agreed that things went down that way then oj still needs to post that

I'll respond to this point by point to clearly organize everything and avoid misunderstandings.  Before I start, though, I do want to apologize for screwing up so badly. I will make a concerted effort to avoid something like this happening again. Anyway, to avoid textwalling everyone I'll put it in a spoiler, so here we go...

Spoiler:

So. Short version: mea culpa, I'm sorry, I'll make any and all edits people want me to, and if it happens again I will morally obligate myself to commit seppuku.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 pm

ok thats alright

but in future post first that you are taking control of someone elses character

and oj should have known the rules so that last part is his fault more than yours

but yeah we are keeping the same main personality just different alignements, sorry we should have explained that

if you want to understand things more you could read dead shuffle, its where we get most of our mobsterswap au stuff from
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Understood. And as I said, I'll do my best from this point to stay within the bounds of what's allowed and what isn't. Thanks for understanding. o/
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 pm

thats fine in future if youre unclear just ask
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
if you want to understand things more you could read dead shuffle, its where we get most of our mobsterswap au stuff from

And Midnight Sleuth. That has the Scoundrels too.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:28 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
and oj should have known the rules so that last part is his fault more than yours

I figured that it'd be okay for meta to control PI for a bit if I allow it first.

The original post was just AD suddenly appearing and attacking you so I suggested a retcon and just adding a few lines about PI telling AD seemed to be the simplest way to do it.

I also made a list with some mobsterswap canon before, let me see if I can find it again

EDIT:

OverlordJ wrote:
Links and stuff:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:43 pm

ok oj but none of us knew that

you should have had enough sense to tell us that you had ok'd it first
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah, I realize that now, sorry. I should have made a post right after that to say that I gave my consent in the memo
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 pm

thats ok now you know

as does everyone else who reads the general chat if this happens again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next