NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:47 pm

hah yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Do enjoy the discussion of my adorable cats.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:49 pm

its a good conversation, pleasure to be a part of it
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:50 pm

It includes adorable cats, how could it not be a good conversation?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:51 pm

very good point xD
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:52 pm

And with that, I should go to bed as the birds are waking up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:52 pm

ok gnite neska sleep well
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Especially when individuals such as Havoc are concerned.

Good night Neska!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Jegus. The more I read about Feferi, the more I like her! 38D

I never gave her much attention in canon, because she didn't come up much, but wow, she's awesome!

38D :33
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Okay, I couldn't make the post earlier because SOMETHING went wrong with my password and I needed A: Slick's help and B: Three bloody hours to get it to work.

TBH I wouldn't mind if someone else took Eq, I never said it was for certain, only brought it up as a possibility.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Alright I'm back! Sorry it took so long, I've slept for twelve hours and then had a four hour bike trip.
I'll be hanging out on Pesterchum for once so, Havoc, I guess I'll see you when you get online?
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:52 pm

jfc I go to sleep for ten hours and wake up to two and a half pages of cat talk.

Granted, that was probably inevitable at some point anyway, but still...

Also, the move has fallen a bit behind schedule. Shooting for having everything moved into the new apartment by Saturday night, but there's no telling if that'll actually happen. The whole thing's kind of touch-and-go at this point.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Sorry Pawn, I don't have access to Pesterchum during school! I won't be able to use PC for another 6 hours! I can use Skype though!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Um, I don't have Skype tho. :I
I could make one I guess, or we could just talk here? I dunno.
(Damn timezones.)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:20 pm

/me shrugs
We can use the chat function on the NNC page. I'll be there waiting

Edit: BTW for those who want to RP as Equius, he's probably around the bank, just a heads up
And I ditched the Calliope <> Nepeta thing, since it was silly :33 38D
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:55 pm

The crossed out stuff was correcting myself. I was going to trade the Doc for Equius. I don't want to RP more than three characters. lol
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:56 pm

well we still need doc so that wouldnt be a good idea

and if you were correcting yourself just remove the wrong bit dont cross it out
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:07 pm

I don't really like being Doc. I have no medical experience, so I have no idea how a Doctor would react to half the shit he has seen. How about someone else be Doc?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:16 pm

In drama today we spent almost a full hour sharing crazy family stories.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:16 pm

ok who else wants to be doc?

and ooooh bb do share! xD
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Heh, I should hang out on the memo more. Do you guys often play games like that?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:44 pm

pretty much whenever we feel like it, if you suggest it chances are theres gonna be at least two people who'll play with you
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Oh, was there a game of PYX?

Probably.

And I don't remember the details of any good stories, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Okay, so for WHATEVER goddamn reason, my password refused to work TWICE today. TWICE. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever if there's something that could be causing password malfunction because this is BEYOND worrying.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:04 pm

other than people purposefully changing your password i cant think of anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next