NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:10 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
yes quite

*adjusts monocle and drinks from a tea cup  filled with dr pepper*
Neska wrote:
. . . you could actually drink tea from your teacup . . .
silckenSoul wrote:
thanks bb and neska i dont like hot drinks, tea/coffee least of  all
Neska wrote:
Then why the teacup at all? There are other ways to seem pompous . . .

I happen to like both tea and Dr. Pepper . . .

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 NMn9U5o
Did somebody say "tea"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

yes we did hello death how goes the afterlife?
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Shaula wrote:
Okay, so for WHATEVER goddamn reason, my password refused to work TWICE today. TWICE. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever if there's something that could be causing password malfunction because this is BEYOND worrying.

Well the not-logging-in thing happened to me again on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:12 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
yes we did hello death how goes the afterlife?
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 1Dmj3SF
Business is kind of slow as of late.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 DSl5awy
But I can't complain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:47 am

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 XYD3sCV

ii gue22 you could 2ay the afterliife ii2...dead?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:49 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 XYD3sCV

ii gue22 you could 2ay the afterliife ii2...dead?

Wow t)(at's really pretty! )(is )(ead is a bit small t)(oug)(! Or )(is s)(oulders! I can't tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:51 am

I didn't draw that, MSPA user citizenAbel did.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:52 am

Computer update: got a call from the tech people. Apparently my netbook's keyboard was in the process of simply dying on me, the weird "number buddy" issue just being the first major symptom. So it needs an entirely new keyboard. Luckily, the new keyboard only cots $20 and the whole shebang should only cost me $69 ($20 for keyboard, $49 for diagnostics and labor). Unfortunately, since the shop doesn't normally work on this model, they have to order the keyboard and my netbook won't be ready until some time next week.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:22 am

ah hell at least it doesnt cost massive amounts ((heh 69 karkles)))

and next week isnt too bad i mean you can still use the chat function in the forum if you really need to talk with us outside of posting shit here
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:52 am

Yeah . . . I was worried for awhile there . . .
I'm sure the cost has nothing to do with Karkat though . . .

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:47 am

HAPPY 5/2 EVERYONE *confetti literally everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:49 am

. . . but 5/2 isn't a holiday or anything . . .
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:09 am

It's because 52 is the number of the Midnight Crew.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:18 am

Ah, for playing cards.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Also apparently in Poland 5/2 is Flag Day which I literally just learned just now.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:39 pm

If you guys keep talking at this speed you'll probably be able to reach page 52 in this thread today...

I'll probably be on pesterchum a bit later
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Did we just get permission to spam the shit out of this thread
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:47 pm

It would appear so.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Oh, what to discuss...

OH!

J. N. Wiedle's contributor panel info on Pspace wrote:
When they aren't doing that, they're PROBABLY drawing Crowbar. (You know, that guy from the part of Homestuck everybody skipped.)

Am I the only one hoping this means intermission stuff in Pspace
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:22 pm

That would appear to be the intended implication. I for one can't wait.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

I'd love some Intermission and/or Caliborns Session stuff on Pspace.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:32 pm

O)(! W)(AT ABOUT T)(-E ALP)(A TROLLS S-ESSION?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:33 pm

That could be cool too, actually. Especially if it involves Kankri on the receiving end of some torment. I think we'd all love to see that, right? It's not just me, right?

...Right?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:45 pm

What I really want are two things that probably wont happen:

-Troll horns explained (hard or sensitive?)
-Pre-scratch ancestors. (AKA adult!betatrolls)

but both of those are things AH has to decide on so yeh

(Also AH are my initials as well)
(I am the author)
(it's me)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:53 pm

I'd love some pre-FTFO!Damara, pre-accident!Tuna, pre-8=D!Horuss, wizardfanboy!Cronus, actuallyprettydamntalkative!Kurloz, I think you get where I'm going with this.

And yes, beforancestors would be great too.

(also Midnight Crew as exiles Midnight Crew as exiles and did I mention Midnight Crew as exiles)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next