NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings

Go down 
+3
OverlordJ
Shaula
silckenSoul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Yeah, sorry if it wasn't clear enough
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:39 am

And now Vriska may the the hero who vanquishes Lord English.
I'm all for it... If executed properly.
She may not the hero the Multiverse deserves, but she is the one who the multiverse is in need of.

Also I don't think that she is manipulating everyone. Neither in the way of Terezi nor wth Mind-control.
I guess the three years on the meteor with the others changed her to become a better person.
She may steal light but she is doing the best she can do rescue everyone.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:09 am

i think youre wrong with tz, it looks to me like an abusive relationship

i also think it unlikely that vris will kill le, shes not that amazing

its probs gonna be the calliope that won who will deal the final blow, cause she said it herself that the uber!callie is the only one who has a chance against him

and of course slick will deal the final blow, cause hes had dibs since before the kids and trolls knew le existed
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:43 pm

I've explained in PMs why TZ/Vris looks abusive, so if anyone's unsure, I could copypaste my explanation here?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:22 pm

I think a common theory is that Vriska/Terezi are actually black for eachother and thus their moirailiance doesn't work as it should?

And I highly doubt Vriska will be successful.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:57 am

"I think a common theory is that Vriska/Terezi are actually black for eachother and thus their moirailiance doesn't work as it should?"

This wasn't marked as a new post for me so late reply: Noted, but not really related to my argument. It's not about what CAUSES the problems, it's about the fact that there ARE problems.

Now, for the thing I actually came here to say:

*ahem*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE BAE HAS ARRIVED AND HOLY SHIT SHE TYPES IN RED SHE'S DOING THE TAKE-UR-SLAIN-SIBLINGS-COLOR-FOR-YOUR-TEXT THING

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD HOLY SHIT I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wait hussie's totes gonna switch perspective like the fckn troll he is

isn't he
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Well, it HAS been a while since we saw what Casey was doing ;P
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

that is v v tru we need some viceroy and his army of skeletons
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 am

Oh hey I just noticed the little, um, after-preview? that shows up when you hover over one of the squares changes with each update.
(I think I know where the one with the Vriskas is going.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 am

I don't. Do tell.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm expecting something like this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Haha, yeah, I was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:17 am

Well looks like we were wrong :P
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:59 am

Why? Did I miss something? I don't see an update where we returned to the Vriska's yet?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:30 pm

No that's what I'm saying. In the fakey fake character selection screen, when you hover over the options it shows their symbols in the center right? But if you hover over an option that has been done already, it shows a panel with those characters instead, and it changes every time.

So what I said earlier was because a thought bubble was appearing above Meenah but as it turns out in the latest update, her priorities lie elsewhere

EDIT: It just occurred to me that the large blue body with frikkin GIANT DOLPHINS is not in fact just sky with a flying Meenah-double. :y
I thought that was the only thought bubble there was going to be but now it's pretty clear it's a series and the thing will most likely still happen.

Last edited by royalPawn on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:13 pm

And I never realized that the small images changed, derp...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Guess we're officially wrong now. And man that exchange is not pretty. Typical that the first time I actually empathize with Vriska is when she's being harassed by herself.

also
Spoiler:
surprised this hasn't been fixed yet
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Yeah. I am curious where this is going though. There are some more or less obvious things that'll probably happen (like Meenah ditching (Vriska) in favor of Vriska), but some people think those WON'T happen, since they are TOO obvious.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:11 am

So those news that were posted

specifically omegapause

i fear for the fandom

also he estimates 8 upd8s

ffs huss
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:40 am

I'm curious and a little worried. But we've had long pauses before, we'll survive.

EDIT: When I first read it I thought he might mean the Omegapause as a joke and that it was only 8 updates untill the end of Homestuck.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 am

Well, not unless those are some HUGE action-packed updates, 'cause I can't see him finishing EVERYTHING in that time.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:52 am

Yeah, as I said, I just missunderstood what he was saying at first
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Upd8!

It has flirting catgirl sprites. Now this is the kind of quality content I want from my Homestuck.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:40 pm

o omega post might be a joke ur right, but its unlikely to be since where we are

also hell yas baddass catbirb
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:36 am

We waited.
We waited SO long for the reunion of the cat and the horse.
And that is it?!
Are those still the Nepeta and Equius we know?

This is Hussie, trolling at his best. All those fusioned Sprites only bring madness and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next