NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 pm

AFAIC, basically what Havoc said.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:49 am

Nightfall Overseer game what
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 am

So as Havoc reminded me, today marks two months since my last post in character, over on the Nightfelt thread. I was the last one to post on that thread.

Can we get a roll call of who's left on the Felt?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:18 am

Okay, so, I've been scanning over the NN forums again, and I've noticed a couple places where I was the last one to comment, back in like, October. I've also noticed we have maybe 11 active members, counting myself! That leaves almost 35 inactive members, and a majority of roles unfulfilled. I want to make a suggestion!

What if all the active players take multiple roles until we get more people!
A) It would help the RP go way more smoothly than it has thus far
B) It would help ADVANCE the RP and get rid of any major plot holes/loose ends/issues
C) The activity boost would help increase interest in the RP!

I'm not saying everyone has to do it, but I've already noticed several people double RPing already. I think that we should at least TRY, and if it doesn't work we can always stop!

Just a suggestion~
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:35 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Okay, so, I've been scanning over the NN forums again, and I've noticed a couple places where I was the last one to comment, back in like, October. I've also noticed we have maybe 11 active members, counting myself! That leaves almost 35 inactive members, and a majority of roles unfulfilled. I want to make a suggestion!

B) It would help ADVANCE the RP and get rid of any major plot holes/loose ends/issues

I'm not saying everyone has to do it, but I've already noticed several people double RPing already. I think that we should at least TRY, and if it doesn't work we can always stop!

Just a suggestion~

Ordinarily I'd be all for this idea, but as things stand it doesn't seem feasible, at least for me. I'm about to be in the midst of college final exams, and afterward I'm going to have a summer job that might monopolize most of my free time. And then in late August it's back to school again. In between all this I'm moving into a new apartment, possibly moving back out, and God knows what else.

I don't know what anyone else has to deal with in the coming weeks/months, but as it stands I've got my hands full with two/three already. Especially since there's literally nothing I can do with Kanaya right now and I'm not 100% sure where the hell AD and mobsterswap!AD are supposed to be at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:59 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:

Just a suggestion~

That's actually WHY I'm double (triple?) RPing. I also considered taking on Equius or Karkat after we solve the whole Mobsterswap thing, gog knows we need SOMEONE that can make people robot-y bits. (I'm just a bit nervous about the fact that if I suck at THIS, the Evil Equius fanboy will do terrible things.)

And speaking of the role call, 1tchy report1ng for duty!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 am

I am already RPing as multiple characters and I might take a troll after either the mobsterswap or the soul from deaths shadow arc are over

EDIT: Oh yeah, my characters include Crowbar and this is the Overseer Project
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 am

I wouldn't mind taking on multiple characters, I've juggled people before. (I think I've had like five active named characters in an RP simultaneously before)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:57 pm

yeah i dont know i dont know what the chain looks like

Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 am

so if anyone wants to watch the smash bros tournament I'll be in tomorrow, I believe it's at

www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

No guarantees I'll personally show up as I'm a no-name but it'll be hype promise
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:14 am

sparkingLife wrote:
So as Havoc reminded me, today marks two months since my last post in character, over on the Nightfelt thread. I was the last one to post on that thread.

Can we get a roll call of who's left on the Felt?
Clover is still up and jigging
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 am

6ie is reporting for 6uty and i believe there was another one of me hanging aroun6 somewhere

Last edited by Shaula on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a D)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 am

I should probably get mister Pip Deal (and co?) back in but these mobsterswap shenanigans kinda confuse me.

But I guess I could take a Felt too or something.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 am

Welp. I got wrecked today.

As for the Felt thing, glad to see Sand is still on Clover. Mind posting on the Nightfelt thread? I had the last post there and our whole chunk of the RP is dragging because I'm stuck there and can't Flarequest.

Also is JakeMorph around? He was the other party member for Flarequest.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 am

sparkingLife wrote:
Welp. I got wrecked today.

As for the Felt thing, glad to see Sand is still on Clover. Mind posting on the Nightfelt thread? I had the last post there and our whole chunk of the RP is dragging because I'm stuck there and can't Flarequest.

Also is JakeMorph around? He was the other party member for Flarequest.

I bet I can get him on here if I stay up late enough! Get on Pesterchum and we can talk, Life! :33
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 am

Wait wait wait why have I not been getting email notifications
I missed a lot didn't I
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey Jake, great to see you again :D

Oh yeah, also, are you still going to join the DnD game?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 am

Nah, sorry. Unfortunately I'm tangled up in all my own projects and Havoc pestering me to enter our SBURB game various collabs so I don't really have the time.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 am

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it! Also when did uH join us again?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 am

I have no idea, some obscure Void was covering my attention during that span. So yeah
When
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 am

I'm always here  Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 831912922 
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Well, good to have you back! =D
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Hey fellow bloggers would you mind helping me out real quick? Thanks!

Also haven't re-greeted havoc yet so, hey! Welcome back! 3:D
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 pm

It's nice to have you back Havoc! :) Also, I might be applying for a role; since I'm rereading both Problem Sleuth and Homestuck.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Heya Raf/Alder/Whatever I'm supposed to call you! How ya been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next