NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 am

I've been good, thanks for asking! And you can just call me whatever you want I guess? I have mostly just been catching up on shows and stuff. I'm listening to welcome to night vale right now actually. How've you been?
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 am

Pretty good! Been spending most of my time doing the arts. Trying to get some activity back in the forums. It's hard. It's hard and nobody understands

Edit: Speaking of Eridan, I found a thing, Pawn :33

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/291/6/9/eridan_dont_be_a_drama_queen_by_deidara_ihaka-d6qza3z.png
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:32 am

So . . . SD/Bookworm think I should be Karkat here . . . 'cause I can totally be clever while being all shouty-mad . . .
However, give me wine and I'm a natural Lalonde . . .
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:36 am

Neska wrote:
So . . . SD/Bookworm think I should be Karkat here . . . 'cause I can totally be clever while being all shouty-mad . . .

Approve her! NAO! I DEMAND IT!  mspa 

No but srsly she's cool
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Pretty good! Been spending most of my time doing the arts. Trying to get some activity back in the forums. It's hard. It's hard and nobody understands

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/291/6/9/eridan_dont_be_a_drama_queen_by_deidara_ihaka-d6qza3z.png
*Saves*

Neska wrote:

Well the kids aren't part of this RP (yet?) so...welcome Karkat I'd say!

...of course I had to set Eridan up to go look for Vriska right when she disappears. :I

(Also so that's how multi quote works!)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 pm

royalPawn wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:

*Saves*

Neska wrote:

Well the kids aren't part of this RP (yet?) so...welcome Karkat I'd say!

...of course I had to set Eridan up to go look for Vriska right when she disappears. :I

(Also so that's how multi quote works!)

Right??? Took me months to figure out how that works
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Just want to mention Sollux is in the Arcade if anyone want's to interact with him.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Powerful spirit now in the arcade, ripe for interaction

((Oh my gog the irony))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:18 pm

What irony, I don't get it?
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 pm

So focus on the shoutiness then . . . okydokt
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:48 am

also focus on his friendship, thats a big part of him, despite his apparent anger he actually cares greatly about his friends

and yeh welcome aboard neska good to have my son back in action

i'll add you onto the rosta now
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 am

Just gonna say, it would be hilarious if Karkat ended up in the ice cream parlor just in time for Terezi to start Pyralspite II's trial.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:56 am

Was that your 69th post I think the post about Karkat was your 69th post
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 pm

yes i agree

that is amazing luck well done bb!
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Holy shit, yeah, that was post 69.

My life is officially ruled by hilarious and convenient random coincidences.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 pm

yes and it is glorious!
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 pm

welcome aboard, kk.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:53 pm

oh also neska its sort of a thing around here, although not one thats set in stone, that we all have our signatures and profile pics set to match the characters we represent

if you have any questions about anything just ask us vets
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 am

Well, no one really told me anything except to get here . . . and be Karkat . . . haven't even been able to figure out how to set a profile pic here . . .
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 am

Go to profile, then avatar. The rest should be fairly straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 am

yeah, found the right link after I posted that . . .
*off to search for a suitable Karkat pic*

edit: found a pic . . . yes, I know it's on the pretty side . . .
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 am

Neska wrote:
yeah, found the right link after I posted that . . .
*off to search for a suitable Karkat pic*

edit: found a pic . . . yes, I know it's on the pretty side . . .

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 am

Heh.

Now I just need to know when and where to appear . . .
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:07 am

Neska wrote:
Heh.

Now I just need to know when and where to appear . . .

Try to find where the last KK posted before he left. It's either going to be in the NNC hideout or somewhere in town
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 am

Okay then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next